The OVL is closed to in-person services
We look forward to opening and providing in person services when the governor allows. We have made many changes inside the library to allow for physical distancing.
Your library loans will have their due dates extended and you will not accumulate fines during this time. Our books drops are open so you can return books when it is convenient for you.
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- NEW: Curbside pick up. If we have it inside library you can check it out. Email your request to OVLcurbside@gmail.com. Books will be pplace in a bag, your name on bag and placed on a cart by back door. This is available M-F 9-4.
- From 9-4 daily we have One-Way Books out front, kids, adults, puzzles & DVD's free for the taking, just don't bring back.
- Have something that needs to be printed? Email to OVLprint1@gmail.com
- Need a library card to access our Udemy database? call 508-428-5757 between 9-1 M-F.
- If you have a questions call M-F 9-3 and we can see what we can do to help.
- If you have an important fax need please call 508-428-5757
Please continue to check our website for more information. If you have concerns, questions, or immediate needs, you can email our Executive Director at email@example.com.
For resources on COVID-19, visit this page.
In the meantime...
Please take advantage of our many online resources; click Online Learning for more.
--learn something new on Udemy, on online learning platform with 4,000+ curated video courses across more than 75 categories (all you need is an Osterville CLAMS card!)
Click here to learn more about Udemy
--download free eBooks and audiobooks on Overdrive
Click here to learn more about Overdrive
We look forward to bringing back more of our exciting programming and events and welcoming you back when it is safe to do so.
CLAMS is proud to introduce the new CLAMS Library Network app!
The new CLAMS app has a broad range of features and functions that will make your library experience a whole lot
- browse the collection
- get details on items
- make a selection
- place a hold for later pickup
- renew items previously checked out
- check out eBooks and eAudiobooks with the touch of a button, then listen to them in the Libby or OverDrive app
The Manage Accounts tool lets you add multiple library cards — a great feature for families! Don’t have a library card? Request one through the app!
The 2020 Experience Osterville Guide is available online
Please support our local business!
The mission of The Osterville Village Library is to inspire lifelong learning, advance knowledge, and strengthen our community. To fulfill our mission, we rely on library staff, collections, programs and the participation of our patrons and community.