The Osterville Village Library is currently closed to the public due to COVID-19.
We will be reevaluating our closure on a weekly basis. All books have been automactically renewed through April 16th. Our trustees and Executive Director are assessing the situation continuously and will provide updates whenever possible.
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- From 9-4 daily we have One-Way Books out front, kids, adults, puzzles & DVD's free for the taking, just don't bring back.
- We have a computer available if someone needs to check email or print something out. It can be reserved in 30 minute increments from 9-1, call to reserve a time 508-428-5757.
- Need a library card to access our Udemy database? call 508-428-5757 between 9-1 M-F.
- Look for things on our lawn, such as a beach ball, corn hole game or grabbers for trash pick-up & community service.
- If you have a questions call M-F 9-4 and we can see what we can do to help.
Our goal is to keep our staff and our patrons safe during this uncertain time.
Please continue to check our website for more information. If you have concerns, questions, or immediate needs, you can email our Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For resources on COVID-19, visit this page.
In the meantime...
Please take advantage of our many online resources:
--learn something new on Udemy, on online learning platform with 4,000+ curated video courses across more than 75 categories (all you need is an Osterville CLAMS card!)
Click here to learn more about Udemy
--download free eBooks and audiobooks on Overdrive
Click here to learn more about Overdrive
--access databases on art and music, business, health, history and genealogy, job resources, full-text newspapers of the 1600s through 2000s, and more by registering for a free BPL eCard
Click here to learn more about BPL eCards
--practice a new language using Mango Learning
Click here to learn more about Mango Learning
Visit our Online Resources page for more options, and visit our Facebook page for activity links, fun ideas, and more.
We look forward to bringing back our exciting programming and events and welcoming you back when it is safe to do so.
The mission of The Osterville Village Library is to inspire lifelong learning, advance knowledge, and strengthen our community. To fulfill our mission, we rely on library staff, collections, programs and the participation of our patrons and community.